Purpose built commercial kitchens available to rent
The Cook House includes nine purpose-built commercial kitchens specifically designed for food artisans, with flexible terms and a high degree of exposure to the public. Ideal for a growing business.
Suffolk Food Hall, just south of Ipswich in a spectacular location, is a proven venue for food & drink, along with lifestyle and well-being. Thirteen businesses operate across the site; which is a wonderful example of local, independent and synergistic companies working to entertain the consumer in different ways.
Suffolk Food Hall continues to welcome complementary businesses to the collaboration. Whilst units may not be available immediately and statutory and/or infrastructural arrangements may be required, we are always pleased to register interest.
It is important that ventures fit and contribute to the overall proposition of the site. However, Suffolk Food Hall has been innovative in hosting ancillary enterprises, to challenge and progress the indie food retail and restaurant sector. Be part of this prospect and send us an email.
- Help you business by being part of a community of food & drink producers
- Increase sales through exposure and consumer interaction
- Benefit from the established customer base
- Share knowledge, problems, opportunities and resources with fellow entrepreneurs
- Work in a high-spec, food grade space, with flexibility and individual utility metering
- Use a readymade marketplace for product development
- In the Cook House, at the Suffolk Food Hall, an exemplar for local food.
- Wherstead; two miles south from Ipswich centre, with easy access to A14 and A12
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; another great reason to be local
If you would to express a potential interest in a Commercial Kitchen in the Cook House, please send an email or call 01473 786 610
- Suffolk Food Hall opened May 2007, now over 130 people working on-site
- Award winning venue including 10 year Champion of Champions for Local Food, Best on farm Restaurant in Britain 2014, Best Local in all UK & Ireland 2012...
- Current footfall c.265k pa; averaging 610 paying visits per day
- Traffic count; 8,700 vehicles passing the drive per day; 59,000 crossing the Orwell Bridge per day
- 428k households within a 60 minute drive
UNIT COMING AVAILABLE EARLY IN 2022
If you would like to express an interest in a Commercial Kitchen, please send an email.
Suffolk Food Hall open 7 days a week. Free parking, disabled facilities, renown group tour destination providing visitors throughout the week.