Purpose built commercial kitchens available to rent
- Help you business by being part of a community of food & drink producers
- Increase sales through exposure and consumer interaction
- Benefit from the established customer base
- Share knowledge, problems, opportunities and resources with fellow entrepreneurs
- Work in a high-spec, food grade space, with flexibility and individual utility metering
- Use a readymade marketplace for product development
- In the Cookhouse, at the Suffolk Food Hall, an exemplar for local food.
- Wherstead; two miles south from Ipswich centre, with easy access to A14 and A12
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; another great reason to be local
No Units are available, currently.
If you would to express a potential interest in a Commercial Kitchen in the Cookhouse, please send an email or call 01473 786 610
- Suffolk Food Hall opened May 2007, now over 130 people working on-site
- Award winning venue including 10 year Champion of Champions for Local Food, Best on farm Restaurant in Britain 2014, Best Local in all UK & Ireland 2012...
- Current footfall c.265k pa; averaging 610 paying visits per day
- Traffic count; 8,700 vehicles passing the drive per day; 59,000 crossing the Orwell Bridge per day
- 428k households within a 60 minute drive
Unit 8 will be available in March 2020
If you would like to express an interest in a Commercial Kitchen, please send an email.
Suffolk Food Hall open 7 days a week. Free parking, disabled facilities, renown group tour destination providing visitors throughout the week.