An unrivalled place to work .
There's nowhere else like the Suffolk Food Hall that can give you such a chance to work in, on and around local food.
We are always on the lookout for awesome people to fill vacancies in retail, food service, events and business management. Want to know more, or see the vacancies available scroll down to current openings.
Full-time permanent position.
The Cookhouse is a lively restaurant at The Suffolk Food Hall overlooking the River Orwell. We serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea from Wednesday to Sunday. We are looking to recruit a Supervisor with experience within a food and beverage hospitality setting..
You will need to:
• Have a can do attitude.
• Be a positive lively influence on the service team.
• Lead by example to ensure the team are happy and motivated.
• Manage the Front of House team to ensure we deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• Communicate effectively with the Chefs to ensure a smooth running service.
• Fantastic location overlooking the River Orwell.
• One set rota with no evening shifts.
• No split shifts.
• Discount from Day one.
• Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
• Free Parking
• Share of tips
• Annual staff event.
We are looking for either part-time or full-time.
Salary dependent on experience.
• Basic butchery skills required.
• Good customer service skills.
• Knowledge of the different cuts.
• Enthusiastic about the role.
• Can-do attitude.
Many benefits including staff discounts across site, free parking, small friendly team.
Please send your CV through and a covering letter/message to firstname.lastname@example.org