Looking for an easy date night insop or just summer evenings in the garden…….
The ???? recipe in our recipes with Rachael series is Creamy Italian Burrata with fresh Heritage Tomatoes, Basil, Olive Oil and Balsamic. Accompanied with our freshly baked Focaccia from our onsite bakery and of course served with a chilled glass of Shotley Sparkling Wine from our neighbours down the road.
- Italian Burrata (Deli Counter)
- A few sprigs of basil (basil plants can be purchased from our garden department for endless supplies of basil or pick a bag up in store)
- 4 – 5 Heritage tomatoes (dependent on size)
- Glug of Racalia Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Splash of Seggiano Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- Fresh Focaccia (from our Bakery)
Drain the Burrata and position on the plate.
Slice varying colours of tomatoes and arrange around the burrata.
Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over the tomatoes.
Add a few basil leaves and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper.
Be sure to use the bread to mop the olive oil and balsamic!