The baker’s freshly baked onion & rosemary focaccia layered up with crisp smoked streaky bacon, creamy mozzarella, Suffolk’s purely basil pesto, juicy tomatoes with lashings of Stokes creamy mayo with a hint of lemon and cracked black pepper, finished with peppery rocket.
- Our Focaccia
- 125g Mozzarella
- 4 rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Handful of Rocket
- 2 tbsp of Stokes Mayonnaise
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 2 tbsp of Purely Basil Pesto
- 1 medium-sized tomato sliced
- Twist of cracked black pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium to hot.
- Grill the bacon until crispy. In the meantime, slice the focaccia in half then lightly toast under the grill once the bacon has been cooked.
- In a bowl mix the mayo and a good squeeze of lemon and a twist of cracked black pepper.
- On one half of the focaccia spread the lemony mayo then on the other slice of focaccia spread a generous amount of the pesto.
- Then layer up the bread with the bacon, mozzarella, tomatoes and rocket and enjoy