Hot smoked salmon and eggs on Sourdough
March 23, 2023
Our own hot smoked salmon & Gate Farm eggs on the bakery’s sourdough
- 2 Gate Farm medium eggs
- 1 Our Own Hot Smoked Salmon Fillet
- 1 slice Our own Sourdough
- Knob of Fen Farm butter
- In a saucepan bring water to the boil, once boiling carefully lower your eggs into the pan. Boil for 6-7 minutes for soft boiled eggs.
- In the meantime toast your sourdough and then spread the butter on the toast.
- When removing the eggs plunge them into cold water and then run cold water over them until they are cool enough to handle. Remove the shells.
- Arrange the egg and salmon on the toasted sourdough, season with salt and pepper.