The Suffolk Punch Cocktail
June 01, 2023
A Suffolk Summer cocktail, delicious, refreshing and the perfect drink for a Summery gathering. I’ve tried it, as it is lovely.
- 200ml Suffolk Distillery Strawberry & Cucumber Gin
- A handful of fresh local strawberries
- Ribbons of British Cucumber
- Mint leaf ice cubes
- Chilled Appletree Hill Traditional Lemonade
- One Fresh Lime
- In a large jug, combine the 200ml Suffolk Distillery Strawberry & Cucumber Gin with one bottle of Appletree Hill Traditional Lemonade
- Tear some mint leaves into smaller pieces and add them to the jug.
- Stir the mixture well, to ensure the flavours are all incorporated.
- Add plenty of the mint ice cubes to the jug to chill the drink.
- Continue stirring until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Cut one lime and a handful of the strawberries into slices as well as some cucumber ribbons for garnish and add them to the jug.
- Place the jug in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse together and the punch to chill further.
- When ready to serve, take the jug out of the refrigerator and give it a final gentle stir.
- Pour the Suffolk Punch into individual glasses, making sure to include some of the cucumber ribbons, strawberries and mint leaves in each serving.
- Raise your glass, toast to Suffolk and enjoy the delightful and refreshing Suffolk Punch with friends and family!